• Graduated in Law at Universidade Paulista, Ribeirão Preto, State of São Paulo – 2013/2017;
• Attending post-graduation in Intellectual Property at Escola Superior da Advocacia (ESA) – 2018/2020;
• Post-graduation in Sanitary Law by Faculdade Oswaldo Cruz de São Paulo with institucional support from Centro de Estudos e Pesquisas de Direito Sanitário – CEPEDISA, from the Faculdade de Saúde Pública da USP – 2018/2020;
• Certified by the Institute of Regulatory Law (IPDR) in Regulatory Pharmaceutical Law, São Paulo – 2018.
Lawyer and Consultant, acting in Contractual Law and Intellectual Property development acts, implementation and legal protection of new technologies.
Elaboration and review of documents for security of operations in acts involving technology transfer; acting in defense and protection of products and trademarks, invention patents and utility models, internet domains, acts of unfair competition and corporate names; management of intangible assets. She acts in the Advisory, Administrative, Judicial and Litigation.
• Direct support in research and filing of trademarks of products, services, invention patents and utility models. She stands out for her consultative and contentious action in the analysis of infringements related to Intellectual Property rights, such as counterfeiting and plagiarism (piracy);
• Strong performance in the elaboration and negotiation of technology transfer and research contracts, development and innovation involving private companies in partnership with Universities and Public Institutions;
• Analysis of data security through research, elaboration and review of Privacy Policies and Terms and Usage contracts;
• Detection support of unfair competition.
• Deposit of trademarks, patents, industrial designs, geographical indications and Digital Law;
• Performance in the preparation of documents, consultations and market strategy;
• Elaboration of contracts involving license and assignment of Intellectual Property rights;
• Advisory services involving interpretation and application of Digital Law norms for startups and e-commerce companies;
• Protection of the Business Secret through elaboration of confidentiality agreements;
• Analysis of practices of unfair competition with administrative and judicial support;
• Complete assistance and follow-up of administrative, civil or criminal measures regarding infringements of Intellectual Property rights;
• Research, Development and Innovation Contracts of private companies in partnership with Research Institutes and Universities.
• Public Law;
• Labor Law.
Class and Order Association
• Member of the Brazilian Bar Association – São Paulo branch;
• Member of the Brazilian Intellectual Property Association – ABPI.